13/02/2013

Cause I have projects...!

I talked about the projects I was working on...

1.Japan related. It's a nice and cool thing that my sister started and I'm helping her with  background work, like, logos and edits~! It's a no interest 'business' x)



2.Guitar lessons. I'm giving guitar lessons for two friends, almost for free...But it's a nice thing that I like to do~! ^^ I gave my first lesson last saturday and it was pretty good, they catch all the stuff really easily and I love teaching these kind of things!!!



3.Youtube page. I decided to start making covers and uploading my original songs on my official youtube page~! ^^ You can check it out and subscribe to it! ^^ Go to: Isabela's Official Youtube Page~!

Well...That's all for today~! :3 Bye~!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário