21/11/2011

Cookie Cake Seven

Well, hi there.
Can somebody tell me, why do I have to do a stupid recommendation for a book? For someone that I don't even know, or that doesn't exist or simply... that I actually don't care about?
Anyway, but thanks to that homework, I remembered a book for my reading by Isabel Allende *-* For real, the first chapter was w.o.w :b

Today at PE classes... meep.
My ability to fail in PE classes are absolutely terrific. Left Right Left? Right Left Right? For god's sake! I sometimes have to check with which hand I write in order to distinguish left form right. -_- I'm just... a failure.
And sometimes I just get the right shot.
I said.... Hanna equals to: same team as "G". But nooooooo, it's not like that.
Excuuuuuse me. yes it is. :b

I don't get people... how do the souls of people freaking work? ... baaah. I hate puzzles. Honestly, she's getting far from us?
Let her, I never pulled anyone to my side. If she's pulled by others is not of my concern, if she lets herself being pulled, it's none of my concern as well.
Close eyes, become deaf, be happy.
oh yeah~
unless you fall while closing your eyes... that sucks.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário